DIMX | Chemically defined dissociation medium
DIMX is a chemically defined, protein-free media formulation to allow the rapid dissociation of adherent as well as spheroidal cell cultures. This animal-free dissociation medium is specifically suitable for stem cells, primary cells and iPSCs.
Application note | Characteristics
DIMX is available in different formates:
- 100 ml
- 1000 ml
- Powder for 1 L (on request)
The medium is provided as a 0.22 μm sterile filtered as well as sterility tested liquid and is free of mycoplasma.
Compatible cell lines
- other stem cells
- Various human cancer cell lines
- DIMX is applied after washing the cell monolayer once with PBS;
- Incubation can be performed at 37°C as well as room temperature;
- Incubate for 5-15 minutes;
- Observe the cell detachment and apply slight aggitation to loose the cells;
- Collect the cells and centrifuge at your standard settings;
- Reconstitute the pellet with the specific culture or a freezing medium such as FRZme (Art.No. 100303).